Post office travel money card

spitfire

Striker
We've just found an old one of these cards which expires a the end of the month. Basically there is only about 37 Euro's on it, so no big deal, but what can we do about getting the money out here? Can you draw it out as sterling?

Anyone done anything similar?

We've just found an old one of these cards which expires a the end of the month. Basically there is only about 37 Euro's on it, so no big deal, but what can we do about getting the money out here? Can you draw it out as sterling?

Anyone done anything similar?
Think you go online and just withdraw or transfer, sure I did that last time I had one đź‘Ť

Think you go online and just withdraw or transfer, sure I did that last time I had one đź‘Ť
Funny enough we couldn't get into it originally on-line even after having temporary passwords sent to the e-mail address on it. Had to download the app to a phone, at which point we were able to get into it see the balance and get the pin etc. Will look at it further later. We have had it years an had forgotten all about it. Could have used the balance up on many occasions but just forgot :oops: Don't know why we ever got it in the first place and i'm sure this is a replacement card for a previous one which ran out.

Cheers

Back