Post a song for New Year's Eve, a song that special to you.

Post a song that you will play loads next year and it will help make your life that little bit better, be it escapism, a sanctuary, a guide, a lift of joy or whatever it may be to you. But it must be meaningful and special to you!!

This is the song that I just discovered early this year and it is everything I ask for in music. It blew my mind and still does!! This song is going to be my guide for 2020, reminding me where my head should be at!!

:)

Next...

At my daughters 13th birthday party we had a disco with lots of her friends, we asked the DJ for a rock song and all he had was this.
Fast forward a few years to her wedding, after her first dance they then played this that she and I danced to.
For Christmas this year she bought tickets for a gig for this band a couple of weeks ago, when they played the song I'll admit I cried ~

Not special, but yesterday I misheard the bairn say what I thought was part of the lyrics for this and no end of searching brought it up. Somehow my shit memory eventually found it. I defy anyone to sing along to it all the way.

The phrase he said wasn't part of the lyrics.

Back