Post a pic of your axe

My lad wants a bass for recording, he is actually a guitarist. I was going to bring one of mine for him, but now you have to pay for a seat if you want it in the cabin. So I’ll be purchasing on Tuesday / Wednesday as it his birthday.
You looking for one in Uk
North east ? Facebook North east bass bin is good for local stuff

Anyone recommend a decent beginner guitar I can get my boy for his birthday? His 18th is coming up and he's started to show a real interest. Don't want to go daft in case he doesn't stick with it but don't wanna get dirt cheap as it'll hopefully stay with him if he does enjoy it.

Anyone recommend a decent beginner guitar I can get my boy for his birthday? His 18th is coming up and he's started to show a real interest. Don't want to go daft in case he doesn't stick with it but don't wanna get dirt cheap as it'll hopefully stay with him if he does enjoy it.
Epiphone? Not badly priced nowadays and will get a decent sound out of it once he gets garn.

I got a Harley Benton HB 35 a while back and I have to say for the price it is lovely.

Back