Post a pic of your axe

I picked up a beautiful Telecaster Elite a few weeks ago. I’ll try and get a picture up soon. That’s the third guitar into the collection.

If anyone needs any work doing on any guitars I’m up in the area for about another 10 days. See my thread or dm me if you or anyone you know needs anything doing. Cheers!

Button pushed on this. Always loved the Jim Root style tele's ... the sq version is insane price, think this will be a decent base ..

Last edited:
Don't know if anyones after anything like this £99 off.

Gretsch G5232T £399

Last edited:
What make is that mate?
It's a Mr Binh Guitar, he's based in Guitar Street in Saigon (HCMC).

It's his "replica" of a Taylor 618e. He's adding a pickup/tuner too. Artwork on Headstock is to my design, a Rennie Mackintosh rose.

Second guitar I've had from him. First was a Martin D45 replica he made for me when I was there on holiday last year.

I call them replicas and not copies as he uses the basic mechanics of the original then adds his luthier skills to make something Awesome. He doesn't try and pass them off as originals.

He makes brilliant guitars.

I'm a three chord strummer so they are way too good for me but I love the noise they make.

Don't know if anyones after anything like this £99 off.

Gretsch G5232T £399

That guitar shop is fabulous, my mate (fellow Sunderland fan) lives about 100 metres from it....

Back