Post a pic of your axe

Being a lefty it's hard to find nice guitars! So I've narrowed it down to 3 guitars with a budget of £1400... First is the 2019 Gibson Les Paul studio in wine red. Or the Kurt Cobain jaguar. Or the Gibson SG standard in cherry. ( I've had a sg but sold it 10 years ago ) what do the forum guitarist think?

For that budget I would be looking at a second hand Les Paul Standard or spending less on the SG Standard. Studios's are generally available at less than half that price. I had one but sold it for some reason. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the guitar, I just got it into my head one day that it was time to let it go......unusual for me as I have a very bad "habit".

If I was in the UK, I would be buying a hand built Fraser well within your budget!!

Being a lefty it's hard to find nice guitars! So I've narrowed it down to 3 guitars with a budget of £1400... First is the 2019 Gibson Les Paul studio in wine red. Or the Kurt Cobain jaguar. Or the Gibson SG standard in cherry. ( I've had a sg but sold it 10 years ago ) what do the forum guitarist think?

Guitar village had an insane 20% off sale when this lockdown kicked in. If you see something on their website it might be worth sending them an email asking if they’d accept same discount on something you want.
If your ordering online without trying, try to stick to a popular brand so you don’t take a big hit when it comes to moving it on if you don’t click with it (speaking on experience ha)

Back