Post a pic of your axe

Did ya get a little guitar @JAZZMANB? This just popped up in an advert n reminded me on... https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00HG8X...&ascsubtag=fcdda323add862076ae78e1f53c67d29_S
No mate,i got sidetracked :lol: I've a USA Geddy lee jazz landing today ,used from a shop and thats my birthday and chritsmas pressie to myself in one .If its as good as the say my main gig bass Sadowsky jazz is going up for sale .I'm also selling a Jap 62ri Precision to get some ££ back in the pot.Lovely bass but i'm a Jazzman !!

I’m knocking out a lovely Furch OM if anyone is interested. Only selling it cos the taxman has knocked on my door. £600. Will email pics or post pics if there’s any takers. Lovely thing it is.

No mate,i got sidetracked :lol: I've a USA Geddy lee jazz landing today ,used from a shop and thats my birthday and chritsmas pressie to myself in one .If its as good as the say my main gig bass Sadowsky jazz is going up for sale .I'm also selling a Jap 62ri Precision to get some ££ back in the pot.Lovely bass but i'm a Jazzman !!
:lol: That's what happened when I fancied a parlour and ended up with a J45! Enjoy.

I like that Rick - used to love the punchy sound Bruce Foxton used to get out of his before he switched over to boring-as-fuck Precisions.

My next and last guitar will be the Billy Duffy White Falcon. I have the Setzer Black Phoenix. Lovely guitar but like RM says it’s big - playing it is like trying to hug a fat bird.

PS - it doesn’t count if it doesn’t have a Bigsby!

Back