Post a pic of your axe

well! if anyone's feeling exceptionally festive, and thinking of poor owld Teed at this time of year,

I thought I might offer a little help, for those that are bursting to send me pressies. I think the green sparkle at 7. 28 in this video
and the flame top could be decent stocking fillers,

;) I think they have BOGOF deal around this time of year too? so don't hesitate Pea Tar. make an old man happy and get snappy with it..:p

well! if anyone's feeling exceptionally festive, and thinking of poor owld Teed at this time of year,

I thought I might offer a little help, for those that are bursting to send me pressies. I think the green sparkle at 7. 28 in this video
and the flame top could be decent stocking fillers,

;) I think they have BOGOF deal around this time of year too? so don't hesitate Pea Tar. make an old man happy and get snappy with it..:p
Should I drop it in a case for yer teed?

Don`t know if they have been covered in the thread but what are these diy kits like?Easy enough to build and set up finish etc? or best left alone if you only have minimal knowledge of wiring setting action etc?

Don`t know if they have been covered in the thread but what are these diy kits like?Easy enough to build and set up finish etc? or best left alone if you only have minimal knowledge of wiring setting action etc?

There's good and bad kits as you'd expect.
https://www.pitbullguitars.com/
These seem really good and have a forum where you can find any help you might need plus loads of info on youtube. I'll be having on of their ES-3 kits as soon as I can afford it.

Nee bother, what are you thinking of building?
If you were to choose all the parts individually rather than in a complete kit, you'd probably struggle to keep the cost below about £250 -£300, so a £99 kit will be cheap wood and very basic pickups, tuners etc.
I honestly dont know. I have often faniced making one myself but dont know how viable it is for someone like me who has a minimal knowledge of setting up

Back