SAFC V Hull this Saturday evening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upthere

Winger
The EFL, Sunderland and Hull are in discussions and considering putting the fixture on this Saturday at 7:45.

Sky have said they will broadcast it as they have a lack of games because of the FA Cup weekend.

It’s not nailed on but there’s serious discussions, if health and safety etc allows it to go ahead.
Just seen your post @Disco_Pants93

Last edited:

The EFL, Sunderland and Hull are in discussions and considering putting the fixture on this Saturday at 7:45.

Sky have said they will broadcast it as they have a lack of games because of the FA Cup weekend.

It’s not nailed on but there’s serious discussions, if health and safety etc allows it to go ahead.
Just seen your post @Disco_Pants93
Just seen yours too mate. We're both good guys.

Hmmm i think we should be playing but i would rather we played a lesser team and played Hull when we had signings in and players back fit

Bad idea for me, we are so weak as a squad at the minute, appreciate we need to play the games but this just seems like throwing points away unnecessarily.

Reactions: KLD
Can't imagine that would've been taken into consideration :lol:
Hull: "Fancy a game Saturday lads we're both free?"
SAFC: "Can't we play someone else until we've spent some cash in January? You lads look good this season"

Aye but its just gifting a big promotion rival three points for me
I don’t understand why anyone wouldn’t want to play this game. I mean if you have aspirations to be promoted then surely you should fear no team. Fancy fans fearing Hull City.

Did you watch us last Saturday? 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back