Possible shark attack

On young British lad and his mate

Backpackers on Australia trip vanish in shark-infested waters

Very sad if true, did the same trip like many others at that age, got to watch yourself in that part of the world! Looking back I did some ridiculous things, I swam in water in Darwin a few times, where crocs have been, made mes anxious even thinking about it now. So stupid.
I think you could have sorted out a shark like, never mind a measly crocodile

When finished you would have made a pair of shoes and a nice off the shoulder man bag

On young British lad and his mate

Backpackers on Australia trip vanish in shark-infested waters

Very sad if true, did the same trip like many others at that age, got to watch yourself in that part of the world! Looking back I did some ridiculous things, I swam in water in Darwin a few times, where crocs have been, made mes anxious even thinking about it now. So stupid.
Shelley Beach is not shark infested. There are sharks everywhere but thats a drama headline. They're missing because they've drowned in rough surf. With a shark attack they'll be mauled and die of blood loss in most cases but it would be seen by someone.

Shelley Beach is not shark infested. There are sharks everywhere but thats a drama headline. They're missing because they've drowned in rough surf. With a shark attack they'll be mauled and die of blood loss in most cases but it would be seen by someone.

Fair play sad either way

Fair play sad either way
We have a slow moving cyclone sitting off the eastern seaboard and they're saying if it keeps heading to land it could bring waves of 8 to 9m to Northern NSW :eek:
The surf has been treacherous for the last week up that way.

Last edited:

Back