Possible Points totals as of today 15. 01.2020...

Luna17

Winger
Rotherham 101
Wycombe 101
Coventry 101
Doncaster 100
Fleetwood 99
Us 98
Pompey 98
Oxford 97
Burton 96
Bristol Rovers 96
Peterboro 94
Blackpool 94

Of those listed above, AWAY - Rotherham, Coventry, Pompey, B. Rovers, Burton, Blackpool

Home - Ipswich, Doncaster, Fleetwood, Peterboro

Thoughts ?

Rotherham 101
Wycombe 101
Coventry 101
Doncaster 100
Fleetwood 99
Us 98
Pompey 98
Oxford 97
Burton 96
Bristol Rovers 96
Peterboro 94
Blackpool 94

Of those listed above, AWAY - Rotherham, Coventry, Pompey, B. Rovers, Burton, Blackpool

Thoughts ?
I think you need to use the term extrapolated mate.

Rotherham 101
Wycombe 101
Coventry 101
Doncaster 100
Fleetwood 99
Us 98
Pompey 98
Oxford 97
Burton 96
Bristol Rovers 96
Peterboro 94
Blackpool 94

Thoughts ?
We will win the league with 94 points, which will prove Charlie right (with the removal of Bury 94 is the new 100)

Rotherham 101
Wycombe 101
Coventry 101
Doncaster 100
Fleetwood 99
Us 98
Pompey 98
Oxford 97
Burton 96
Bristol Rovers 96
Peterboro 94
Blackpool 94

Thoughts ?
Unbelievable that as shit as we've been we find ourselves with the possibility of a 3 point gap from top.

I think you need to use the term extrapolated mate.

Oh god, not this again - please - I gave up explaining how meaningless it was last season. This season, especially with our dramatic change in fortunes form cannot be ignored from here in to create anything even vaguely relevant. Safe to say the league really is wide open right now a) its good no one has 'booked' a spot and b) it's perhaps bad that there are 9 teams or so still absolutely in it. Right now we have the momentum and that's cause for some belief.

Oh god, not this again - please - I gave up explaining how meaningless it was last season. This season, especially with our dramatic change in fortunes form cannot be ignored from here in to create anything even vaguely relevant. Safe to say the league really is wide open right now a) its good no one has 'booked' a spot and b) it's perhaps bad that there are 9 teams or so still absolutely in it. Right now we have the momentum and that's cause for some belief.
So I think what you’re saying is that if our good form continues we will win the extrapolation promotion?

You factored in that these clubs will play each other?
Possible Points totals for each individual club if each club were to win all of their games
I think people on here can work out that they all have to play each other so that the totals mentioned can't be attained by all.
You factored in that these clubs will play each other?
Oh and Ipswich 99.

Unbelievable that as shit as we've been we find ourselves with the possibility of a 3 point gap from top.
Shows that relatively speaking Ross was doing an alright job, I'm sure th e thought of a couple of team doing a Luton/Barnsley this season crossed his mind. Whearas after the sacking of Ross, the two teams looking capable (Wycombe/tractor bwoiz) have taken a turn for the worse over the last 6 /10 games.

Our naff period was before churstmas, of 8 games losing 4 and winning 1.

Portsmouth are currently on a 13 game unbeaten streak at home winning 8, beating Ipswich and Wycombe 1-0/2-0.

If Lincoln sign a decent defender they could be in the mix, they've found their shooting byets.

The Birmingham Sky Blues are doing a Ross and drawing too many games.

The leagues nuts and a enjoy it to a certain degree

Possible Points totals for each individual club if each club were to win all of their games
I think people on here can work out that they all have to play each other so that the totals mentioned can't be attained by all.

Oh and Ipswich 99.

Ok, so on that basis the list is inaccurate as it will never happen

Rotherham 101
Wycombe 101
Coventry 101
Doncaster 100
Fleetwood 99
Us 98
Pompey 98
Oxford 97
Burton 96
Bristol Rovers 96
Peterboro 94
Blackpool 94

Thoughts ?

Would be a minor miracle if anyone betters 90 points this year.

Back