Possible no quarantine from eu and USA

My wife arrives from USA on Monday. So I expect these changes to be implemented on Tuesday 😂
It's official now

England only so far, so we'll see what Niccy Naelips has to say later on. My kid might get to meet his grampa this side of Xmas

This is f**king pissing me off why they are making this OK for the US and not Canada!!

We lower cases here and the same bloody vaccines and we arent on the list. It makes no sense at all to apply this rule and just pick a couple of places to apply it to.

Canada are changing the rules over the next month for everywhere - basically if you are double jabbed by a vaccine approved in Canada there is no quarantine.

I havent seen my kids in the UK for 2 years now and keep hoping this will change for us but just cant afford to miss work to quarantine for that long on top of a holiday

This is f**king pissing me off why they are making this OK for the US and not Canada!!

We lower cases here and the same bloody vaccines and we arent on the list. It makes no sense at all to apply this rule and just pick a couple of places to apply it to.

Canada are changing the rules over the next month for everywhere - basically if you are double jabbed by a vaccine approved in Canada there is no quarantine.

I havent seen my kids in the UK for 2 years now and keep hoping this will change for us but just cant afford to miss work to quarantine for that long on top of a holiday
Not the same situation but I’m itching for a visit back to the UK like.
meant to take my GF for a visit and show her England

Because the idiot in charge and his government couldn’t run a bath never mind COVID travel policy

Back