Possible IS hostage situation in France

Yep. Was christened in church and raised by a family with a Christian background. Didnt say prayers or owt mind. Bit like the Muslims you keep going on about.
The "muslims I keep going on about" don't say prayers? What's the source for that information?

Tell that to the lad who is being interviewed by the police with the potential of being charged with assault simply for pushing a lass.
:?:

Tell that to the lad who is being interviewed by the police with the potential of being charged with assault simply for pushing a lass.
Don't know, mind, I think he shouted "I prevent you from standing up, in the name of IS" or something similar.

Oppressing people's rights to stand up in sitting rooms all round the world since 2018.

Don't know, mind, I think he shouted "I prevent you from standing up, in the name of IS" or something similar.

Oppressing people's rights to stand up in sitting rooms all round the world since 2018.

Well its just not right. Deserved a good fisting. Well done the radge OP in the other thread

It's not saying whether it was the nutter who killed him or friendly fire. Not that it matters I suppose. Awful tragedy.
Brave lad knowing what he was going into but going anyway.
I read the beeb article just before you posted and it said they went in when they heard gunshots but the implication was there was only the cop and the hostage taker in there. But it also says the tactical unit stormed...the gunman was killed and LT Col Beltrame was injured.

French police 'hero' dies of wounds

Much as I love the beeb their clarity on articles is becoming increasingly poor

So sad. I was out there earlier in the month, lovely old city, nice area. People going about their everyday business and suddenly, boom! Out of a clear blue sky people's lives are changed forever, families torn apart by some lunatic.

Back