Positives

Can't wait for the season to be over now. Only things I looked forward to today were seeing family/friends in the pub before the game, and then getting home. I was right to anarl, utter shite again. Make or break this summer with manager and player recruitment.

My only positive other than the draw is that we are only 6 weeks away from the end of the season and finding out who will become our new head coach. I think we will be ok next season.

He will have had a head start and a big advantage over the other coaches in the league because he will have time and lots of it over the summer to get used to his new club and be told what their ambitions are and how to achieve them. Whereas the other coaches and managers I assume will all be on holiday doing nothing. I like to think ours won’t be. I like to believe he will be working closely with KLD and KS to plan for the new season.

That mental concept gives me great hope and belief.

No positives whatsoever.
Wish in some ways they would turn off the lights to end this continuous cycle of pure hell. Not even a crumb of light as we slide away into the football wilderness.
Past caring now, loyalty card almost worn away from excessive use.
Tried the laughter method yesterday, didn’t really work amongst the rows of empty seats.

Not even a protest to let steam off.
Maybe time to concede and accept reality.

RIP Swindon Town.
No game for 2 weeks

Your attendances are the reason why you will always have optimism and hope.
Sunderland will always have that solid base to build from. Very lucky.

Last edited:
I'll tell you what I'd play him before Hemir, Ba and Burstow they contribute nothing whatsoever . FTM
We desperately need the experience - if not the circumference - of dack in the middle of the park amongst all thos young heads. He’s done nowt here as a player but the experience of Pritchard or another older head is sorely missed

Back