Portugal Pre-Season fixtures

Anyone know how many fans we have took over, seen loads of away fans on social media of other clubs, leeds in particular taking over 5000 to Australia but am guessing a lot of them are ex pats.

On flight that the club have advertised as part of their package for Portugal (for our hols)
Looks like not much take up. 40 spare seats. Dunno if club block booked but if they did, not much take up on their package like.

Bonus is we left 20 mins early due to being empty and arrived 30 mins early :lol:

On flight that the club have advertised as part of their package for Portugal (for our hols)
Looks like not much take up. 40 spare seats. Dunno if club block booked but if they did, not much take up on their package like.

Bonus is we left 20 mins early due to being empty and arrived 30 mins early :lol:
They’ll have got a block booking deal.

They shouldn’t have left it so late to advertise seats. People would have definitely taken it up if they made it available a few weeks prior

Ill be arriving for about 3pm. Where will people be drinking?

I’ve just realised I’m not even sure who we’re playing today :lol:
Benfica Reserves

Ill be arriving for about 3pm. Where will people be drinking?

I’ve just realised I’m not even sure who we’re playing today :lol:
Try Espelho (top of Strip). There were quite a few of our lot in there last night with it being over the road from Vilanova.
Failing that wander down the Strip and look out for flags with SAFC on.

Last edited:
They’ll have got a block booking deal.

They shouldn’t have left it so late to advertise seats. People would have definitely taken it up if they made it available a few weeks prior
Aye, the air stewardess lass said there was 40 seats at the back free.

Wonder if / how much that might have cost in loss.

There were a few lads with safc polo shirts on like so obviously a few took it up

Back