Portugal Pre-Season fixtures

Make yourself known if u fancy a pint..2 of us in 16-25th

Dont forget yr rubber ring then haha
I definitely will pal, I fly out 16th also from Leeds to 21st, going with Mrs and little one who have no interest in football so I will be be definitely up for beers.

We're out till Wednesday like might have a pool day around yours cos ours is a f***ing shithole :lol:

Sounds good to me

I definitely will pal, I fly out 16th also from Leeds to 21st, going with Mrs and little one who have no interest in football so I will be be definitely up for beers.

Youll not miss me and my mate Ha Ha..anyway thats my pic on my profile in white top

Last edited:
Is anyone renting a car whilst over there?

Been looking at fixtures and it looks like Braga play Lille in a friendly about 40 miles away on the Friday night. Trains aren't the best after 8pm so if anyone fancied it and has a car it might be worthwhile going

Where is it being played?
When I first checked on groundhopper it said it was the Friday at the ground we are playing at but then i checked elsewhere and it comes up as being played in Vila Real de Santo António

Just seen Porto are ment to be playing real betis on the Friday which is a little closer being played here...
estádio municipal de portimão portimão portugal

Last edited:
When I first checked on groundhopper it said it was the Friday at the ground we are playing at but then i checked elsewhere and it comes up as being played in Vila Real de Santo António

Just seen Porto are ment to be playing real betis on the Friday which is a little closer being played here...
estádio municipal de portimão portimão portugal
Saw Sunderland played there in 2009.

Is there anywhere near the ground for a beer?

is there a specific bar everyone will be heading to pre matches or is everyone just doing their own thing

Is there anywhere near the ground for a beer?

is there a specific bar everyone will be heading to pre matches or is everyone just doing their own thing
In previous years there's a bar at the top of the road leading down to the stadium and most of our lot have tended to congregate in there. Normally gets chocka but ok to get served and you can sit outside and the flags normally get tied up. No idea what it's called but having been the last 3 times I just know how to get there so sorry, not much help really.

In previous years there's a bar at the top of the road leading down to the stadium and most of our lot have tended to congregate in there. Normally gets chocka but ok to get served and you can sit outside and the flags normally get tied up. No idea what it's called but having been the last 3 times I just know how to get there so sorry, not much help really.

Been on Google maps and it's actually called Restaurant Enfante, about 10 minutes walk from the ground. Google Maps

Last edited:
Nice one will have a look nearer the time

Been on Google maps and it's actually called Restaurant Enfante, about 10 minutes walk from the ground. Google Maps

Make yourself known if u fancy a pint..2 of us in 16-25th

Me!

Currently in Lyon (Via Brussels, Luxembourg and Zurich) slowly making my way down :lol: Be there for the afternoon of the 18th through to the 21st.

Also, if anyone’s driving via, or from, Lisbon on the 18th and have space in their car for me please let me know! Happy to chip in with petrol costs etc... obviously.

I’ll also be in Lisbon on the 17th and Porto on the 15th and 16th I think (if people are there and fancy a drink)

Me!

Currently in Lyon (Via Brussels, Luxembourg and Zurich) slowly making my way down :lol: Be there for the afternoon of the 18th through to the 21st.

Also, if anyone’s driving via, or from, Lisbon on the 18th and have space in their car for me please let me know! Happy to chip in with petrol costs etc... obviously.

I’ll also be in Lisbon on the 17th and Porto on the 15th and 16th I think (if people are there and fancy a drink)

Mate make yasel known..we'll have a beer

Got train tickets for the 18th, 08-20 from Lisbon into Albufeira 11-59, €14-50

As above

Me!

As above

Last edited:
Anyone on the 7pm from Ponteland on the Friday night?

Also what's the ground like for Flags? I've been the last few times but always been too pissed to think!

Anyone on the 7pm from Ponteland on the Friday night?

Also what's the ground like for Flags? I've been the last few times but always been too pissed to think!

Last time we went we played 2 games in 2 days and they let us hang them all owa the stadium and leave them for the next game so i done that but out of every flag that was left hung up mine was the only one that got stole. Theyre spot on for hanging up though.

Back