Portsmouth sold 800 tickets for sat

Average crowd at your place is 18000 :lol: :lol:
all we can fit in at mo, called capacity, yours is not so so many seats empty, shocking, your fans here say same too
Average crowd at your place is 18000 :lol: :lol:
yea we fill stadium at mo, clearly you do not.
we were the better attacking team, our crosses into box shocking, defending is schoolboy stuff, KJ needs to address both, quite happy with most of it, we were in control til dodgy decision for corner which should have been defended. to play 433 needs confident defenders which we have not. next goal determines where points will go.

Last edited:
all we can fit in at mo, called capacity, yours is not so so many seats empty, shocking, your fans here say same too

yea we fill stadium at mo, clearly you do not.
we were the better attacking team, our crosses into box shocking, defending is schoolboy stuff, KJ needs to address both, quite happy with most of it, we were in control til dodgy decision for corner which should have been defended. to play 433 needs confident defenders which we have not. next goal determines where points will go.
Why you writing all that waffle when I’m commenting on your average crowd you clown

well i off in an hour to the bar here in Perth to watch the game, some of your lads be there, we wont give a shite who has best support, loudest, who's city is best blah blah. we just enjoy the football.
You will no doubt see loads of my mates in there. Pop over a say hello from me
You will no doubt see loads of my mates in there. Pop over and say hello from me. You in the Pig and Whistle by any chance?

Last edited:
The lads I know are down The Globe
i have to suffer lol, but a good game and our 2 errors at the back cost us, we playing more attacking but weak at the back the loss of matt clarke shows, guess they work it out, walkes had a shocker as did curtis but overall we be fine, bit surprised you have not changed game plan, i know you got the 3 points but you looked bit stale and predictable, just an observation. for now i suffer the jibes here but at least i be getting a few freebie drinks in lol. now should i ask for a draught newky brown ale at 15bux a pint lol. well done on 3pts, early days but confident. enjoy, just hope southampton lose so weekend not all lost.

i have to suffer lol, but a good game and our 2 errors at the back cost us, we playing more attacking but weak at the back the loss of matt clarke shows, guess they work it out, walkes had a shocker as did curtis but overall we be fine, bit surprised you have not changed game plan, i know you got the 3 points but you looked bit stale and predictable, just an observation. for now i suffer the jibes here but at least i be getting a few freebie drinks in lol. now should i ask for a draught newky brown ale at 15bux a pint lol. well done on 3pts, early days but confident. enjoy, just hope southampton lose so weekend not all lost.

I always thought it’s only pricks from down south call that foul drink newky brown , in this case I’m not disappointed.

I've never seen anyone, on this forum, so self obsessed ...

... do you live in a house of mirrors :lol:

Back