Portsmouth sold 800 tickets for sat

I dont think anyone was complaining we wouldn't have enough tickets, we were never going to sell out for a midday kickoff the other end of the country on live TV.

It was more the fact the club made a specific example of us (and Coventry) when every other club in the league with smaller grounds and less facilities doesnt have an issue. Even then, it was fair comment after what happened last few games.

I only recall yourselves and Coventry misbehaving inside the ground. (Possibly Bradford).

It's sensible to lower the allocation, it means there'll be less day trippers who are only going to cause trouble. Your usual away support will still all be able to get tickets (2,000 is still a bigger allocation than what manu clubs offer) and it'll stop the arseholes from getting them.

Fair play to the 800 making the journey up. I can almost guarentee there'll be less trouble than there was last season as they'll be your loyal fans.

Shows Sky up for what they are and how much they care about the travelling fans thinking this fixture is suitable for an early kick off. We’ve had it done to ourselves for matches on the south coast and it isn’t on, but they don’t give a fuck.

They pay the money....

I dont think anyone was complaining we wouldn't have enough tickets, we were never going to sell out for a midday kickoff the other end of the country on live TV.

It was more the fact THE CLUB made a specific example of us (and Coventry) when every other club in the league with smaller grounds and less facilities doesnt have an issue. Even then, it was fair comment after what happened last few games.

Ticket restrictions are made by Northumbria Police and the local authority mate not 'THE CLUB', but don't let that stop you slagging SAFC off.

Last edited:
Ticket restrictions are made by Northumbria Police and the local authority mate not 'THE CLUB', but don't let that stop you slagging SAFC off.
It came out the club, people will blame the club.
We love a Juan -Juan and always sell out your subuteo grund, whatever time of day..
You didn't sell out the last game you played here...
If the fixture was reversed, we would sell out.
You didn't sell out a more important game 3 months ago.

Back