Portsmouth sold 800 tickets for sat

And to think they were complaining about the allocation they were given.
I dont think anyone was complaining we wouldn't have enough tickets, we were never going to sell out for a midday kickoff the other end of the country on live TV.

It was more the fact the club made a specific example of us (and Coventry) when every other club in the league with smaller grounds and less facilities doesnt have an issue. Even then, it was fair comment after what happened last few games.

I dont think anyone was complaining we wouldn't have enough tickets, we were never going to sell out for a midday kickoff the other end of the country on live TV.

It was more the fact the club made a specific example of us (and Coventry) when every other club in the league with smaller grounds and less facilities doesnt have an issue. Even then, it was fair comment after what happened last few games.

Don't want to get into all the other stuff. It is bad crack in relation to the kick off time and given the distance makes it difficult for loads of folk who normally go on the road and will obvs impact on the amount of tickets that will be taken up out of the allocation.

40k to wembo though?

Dont throw shit and you wont be treat like shit.

But you wanted 5000 tickets for the semi and didn't you not even sell out the allocation?

Back