Portsmouth forum

Shame you think that forum is totally representative of Pompey fans.

Most of us say the same as you about it.

The best and most representative forum is the one below but you can only see it by signing up as a member.

www.thepompeyforum.com
Considering that one requires a sign up, most won't bother and will class the other one as your main forum, which is a shame because it seems 95% of those posting on there are mentally unhinged.

Always class for a quick read to see how challenged some of their fans are!

Honestly when I take a peak at that forum all I can think about is that freak show who kicked O’Nien and try to work out which poster he is :lol:

At the risk of doing a Gerald Ratner.

Sunderland Forum. Always class for a quick read to see how challenged some of their fans are!

Loved this little pearler, "Having a major difficulty distinguishing between a smoke bomb and a flare tells me their not to bright also." He must have been hit by the bell at one point.

I hope he comes up. The bottle less bastard wont though. Only attacks women and older men, when in a group of 10 or more. This happened at Wembley after the match.
If he has just 1 single functioning brain cell ( generous I know but that’s me ) he’ll stay as far away from Sunderland as is humanly possible.

I met some great ones at Wembley who bought us all a pint, they were top notch ...just in the interest of balance
Don't know if it's getting owld but it's not hard to spot the knackers in any support..

All the ones we saw were bellends, topped off by some fat midget screaming “you’re all northern c**ts” as we were leaving - bearing in mind the trophy hadn’t even been presented at this point - and then tried to wallop one of our fans who literally held the guys face at arms length. Fat midget then said “let me go I’ll bite your f***ing legs off”.

Back