Portsmouth Away Tickets

Goes live 10am this morning

Tickets are priced at £24 for adults, £18 for over-65s, £16 for under-23s and £7 for under-16s.

Phase 1

SCH, 40+ BCP – 10am Tuesday 21 Sep ‘til 12 noon Wednesday 22 Sep
Live

Last edited:
"THIS EVENT IS NOT YET AVAILABLE TO YOU
Unfortunately, you don't have the correct permissions on your account to purchase this event."

It won't matter as there's plenty of time to get tickets, and they likely won't sell out until general sale, but still a bit of a pisstake the ticketing system can't function...

Unfortunately, you don't have the correct permissions on your account to purchase this event."

It won't matter as there's plenty of time to get tickets, and they likely won't sell out until general sale, but still a bit of a pisstake the ticketing system can't function...
I think they will sell out quickly for a weekend game.

Still some people experiencing glitches.

But the good news is I wasn't one of them. Went live at 10:05. Tickets selected, assigned and paid for by 10:13.

This happened to me and also for the Fleetwood tickets. Rang TO again and they sorted it straight away.
Lass said it would be sorted for next away game but they said that last time. Here's hoping.

Back