Portsmouth Away Tickets

This happened to me and also for the Fleetwood tickets. Rang TO again and they sorted it straight away.
Lass said it would be sorted for next away game but they said that last time. Here's hoping.
TBF it was sorted after 2 mins on the phone, but still annoying.

Also it's nice that it says what block/row/seat number you have when buying your away tickets now, so it's not all bad news.

Got my 4 sorted had to bloody ring up though as saying my two lads weren't eligible the buggers are in their mid to late 30's points wise, just wish this part of the club along with the shop they would sort out, but still will take it if it means we continue to play like a hybrid of 70s Brazil and peps Barcelona

Nice leisurely drive down on the Friday, any tips on what to see, can the historic ships be seen without paying a fortune for museum tickets??

Got my 4 sorted had to bloody ring up though as saying my two lads weren't eligible the buggers are in their mid to late 30's points wise, just wish this part of the club along with the shop they would sort out, but still will take it if it means we continue to play like a hybrid of 70s Brazil and peps Barcelona

Nice leisurely drive down on the Friday, any tips on what to see, can the historic ships be seen without paying a fortune for museum tickets??
Historic Dockyard keep away, you can maybe see some Aircraft Carriers out to sea

I was able to purchase mine but couldn't for the Mrs with 23 points!! Can't get through to ticket office!

Which number did you ring? The 1973 one?

Mines the same and been on hold for 30 mins 😑

Back