Portsmouth (A) Tickets

Skate fucker.

don’t knock it fella until you’ve had a dip.... we once got a young scummer colleague a slap many moons ago up in smoke by telling him to walk up to a scaffold foreman and just say to him “Can’t” with regards to something we couldn’t do and he’d fully understand) call me a Can’t you bumpkin cant has he was getting slapped...

Whereabouts in Pompey? It’s a decent little city now. Much nicer than it was when we moved in.
Golden hind-ish

Chris waters said on twitter no news as yet. Seems strange that Blackpool tickets are on sale tho and that's 2 weeks after this one!

Chris waters said on twitter no news as yet. Seems strange that Blackpool tickets are on sale tho and that's 2 weeks after this one!

Not strange as away tickets are down to the hosts. Blackpool will just be getting the first batch out early to see how many we sell before getting the safety certificate for the old stand

Pompey will be waiting so they can sell the absolute maximum they can for their lot leaving us with the bare minimum they have to give to us.

Pompey will be waiting so they can sell the absolute maximum they can for their lot leaving us with the bare minimum they have to give to us.
It’s rumoured we’re getting the whole away end. We are one of few teams that will sell the standard allocation, in that case due to segregation they generally give the whole end. Something along those lines, but don’t quote me word for word.

It’s rumoured we’re getting the whole away end. We are one of few teams that will sell the standard allocation, in that case due to segregation they generally give the whole end. Something along those lines, but don’t quote me word for word.

I think we'll end up with the whole Milton End. We'll sell it out as well.

This is true, word for word.

If you sell out the mandatory allocation (10% of capacity, about 1900), then you get the whole of the Milton End, which is over 3000 from memory, because we can't segregate that end when there's over about 1500 fans.

We are obliged to give you 1950 tickets as per FL rules (10 percent of capacity). After you’ve sold your 1500th ticket, we can’t segregate the ME. You will therefore be given the whole thing providing you sell 1500.

The ME technically holds nigh on 3000 seats. The capacity in that end is down to about 2500 these days though because of health and safety. So one or two sections at either side are normally unavailable for sale when an away team gets the whole thing, again for health and safety reasons.

We will have fans that will want ME tickets but because of the absolute state that end is in, and the neglect it has suffered bar one roof put over it, they are 2nd in the queue. It’s an issue that badly needs sorting and goes far beyond a top of the table clash with yourselves.

Hope so but thought they'd want to limit our numbers to give them more of an advantage atmosphere wise.

Back