Popular fashion No No's

You remind me of another poster that used to come on here, HIT. I miss her. Hopefully we can be friends and even make it to a match sometime :D

Love your shoes :D

I've never been on here before but it's great to read all the threads. I must come up and spend some time exploring rather than just visit my parents for the day, it's over 20 years since I've been to Sunderland which is a dreadful admission.

I'm rather partial to shoes well addicted really .

Right I shall shut up because this isn't what the thread is about . Lovely to chat .X

I've never been on here before but it's great to read all the threads. I must come up and spend some time exploring rather than just visit my parents for the day, it's over 20 years since I've been to Sunderland which is a dreadful admission.

Right I shall shut up because this isn't what the thread is about . Lovely to chat .X

Agreed, I have no idea where Lincolnshire is but they have sausages and maybe an away match... if so I will endeavour to make it and maybe we could grab a pint x

jumpers with tracky bottoms
over sized washed out denim jackets
t shirts with big animal heads on
body warmer,shorts,flip flop combo

any others

White Farahs with anything other than a crisp cotton long sleeved bkack shirt.

White Farahs with anything other than a crisp cotton long sleeved bkack shirt.
Tried to resist this thread but couldn’t.

I had this argument with Greedy. The only person who should be seen wearing a “crisp cotton long sleeved black shirt” is a waiter. Who would hopefully rip it off and hoy it in the wash as soon as he gets home to get the stink of the kitchen off him. FFS man.

You remind me of another poster that used to come on here, HIT. I miss her. Hopefully we can be friends and even make it to a match sometime :D

Love your shoes :D
She was canny her. Forgot all about her. What happened to her? Hope she didn’t get run off the board by the misogynist virgin incel neckbeards on here.

I had this argument with Greedy. The only person who should be seen wearing a “crisp cotton long sleeved black shirt” is a waiter. Who would hopefully rip it off and hoy it in the wash as soon as he gets home to get the stink of the kitchen off him. FFS man.

She was canny her. Forgot all about her. What happened to her? Hope she didn’t get run off the board by the misogynist virgin incel neckbeards on here.
Tex you need a re style marra

Tex you need a re style marra
Style threads are bit pointless as it’s so subjective and there are so many entrenched tribalists who think they look the shit but wouldn’t be caught dead in [insert garment here].

All that aside, black dress shirts are just objectively bad in any context. I would give a pass to Clooney when he wears one open necked under a dark silvery grey suit for that louchey lounge lizard thing he does, but he’s Clooney and you’re not!;)

Style threads are bit pointless as it’s so subjective and there are so many entrenched tribalists who think they look the shit but wouldn’t be caught dead in [insert garment here].

All that aside, black dress shirts are just objectively bad in any context. I would give a pass to Clooney when he wears one open necked under a dark silvery grey suit for that louchey lounge lizard thing he does, but he’s Clooney and you’re not!;)
You are right im more Rooney than Clooney....
Bet you wouldnt even wear cowboy boots?!( though on second thoughts with a name like Tex thats a given i would think?)

I’m saying nowt. I may not know what’s right but I know what’s wrong and dress shoes with tee shirts are Just wrong. It’s not even up for discussion. When household pets peer out of windows and through gates at you as you’re on the way out you now know why.

Pic 1: looking good.
Pic 2: lose the brolly and tuck your shirt in ffs.
Pic 3: “ You’re not going out dressed like that surely”
:lol:

Word of warning that you'll get people on here accusing you being of some old poster that is no longer on here. Happens to a lot of us. You might not get it too bad being a girl on here, but you will probably get more messages on your inbox than you care to receive, so good luck with that.

Welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hence Clownshoe... black shirts white shoes with black soles... dear God

I miss HIT I don't think she'd be run off by anyone... Maybe done in from the tedium though

Ha im sure you could if you try hard enough... go on have a go !

I'm thinking of that programme, you know, I'm the only gay in the village one and there was a girl on it who wore a pink tracksuit but I can't for the life of me remember her name. Anyway think of her in a cropped top and see through leggings then tell me I'm still wrong!

Back