Popular fashion No No's

So if I’m wearing trainers I should just let my trousers fall down?
:lol:
Well, no, but I just think that "trainers" with a belt looks silly. But I don't wear tennis shoes/sneakers ("trainers") with jeans or trousers, only with some kind of athletic pants. No belt required.

I think everyone should post a photo of themselves in what they think is their best outfit for a casual Saturday at the shops/pub and a smart night out.
Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

depending on the weather and time of day

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I agree but how many people wearing those combinations actually have a good body?

And I know it's good to be proud of your body no matter how it comes but looking at a white thong through see through leggings just well just :oops:
I wore that one f***ing time and you're still raving on about it, give it a rest already.

So what are you saying here? That you can only wear non-trainers with proper shirts?
I’m saying nowt. I may not know what’s right but I know what’s wrong and dress shoes with tee shirts are Just wrong. It’s not even up for discussion. When household pets peer out of windows and through gates at you as you’re on the way out you now know why.

Pic 1: looking good.
Pic 2: lose the brolly and tuck your shirt in ffs.
Pic 3: “ You’re not going out dressed like that surely”

Last edited:
Oh I agree but how many people wearing those combinations actually have a good body?

And I know it's good to be proud of your body no matter how it comes but looking at a white thong through see through leggings just well just :oops:

Well I'm no fan of underwear at the best of times. I've had a fellow cyclist tell me my leggings were entirely see through... so I wore them to the pub.:D

Welcome to the board, always nice to have another woman around

Well I'm no fan of underwear at the best of times. I've had a fellow cyclist tell me my leggings were entirely see through... so I wore them to the pub.:D

Welcome to the board, always nice to have another woman around

Thank you lovely!

Oh....my.....days re the leggings :lol: mind you I'm biased because I love my pants!

Back