Poppy sellers

Don’t buy them via mail order from RBL. Well, fill your boots if you like being pestered from charity canvassing phone people, letters and every other form of nagging

Only if you’re daft enough not to untick the marketing boxes.

I bought two Passchendaele centenary poppies last year and haven’t heard a peep from them.

My two year old asked why they were called sellers as it sounds a bit too much like fellas and that he was outraged. We now call them gender neutral poppy people who offer for sale charity remembrance items.

That is probably not that far from happening.

My two year old asked why they were called sellers as it sounds a bit too much like fellas and that he was outraged. We now call them gender neutral poppy people who offer for sale charity remembrance items.
Sounds like a job for Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon...

I never thought for one minute you were, just stating some info but you already knew.

No worries, to be honest with you, maybe its been these years of remembering the first world war, where i have thought maybe its got Sooner, the poppy's seem to be back out again or other such things, maybe when we return to normal service in 2019, maybe it will correct itself, if you know what i mean.

Back