Poor little lad

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Kenny, from Consett, County Durham, has been a season ticket holder at St James’ Park for seven years and has been taking Alfie to games for three years.'

It get's better, the floppy haired twat has only been going for 3 years so he hasn't seen them beat us :lol:

How disappointing for the lad but I am sure that a remedy can be easily found for his problem. The Mags that my heart does go out to are all the one's who got a Kevin Keegan tattoo when he managed the the team only to find one day that he had walked out of the club. Now that sort of "disappointment" is a little more permanent and harder to find a solution to. :lol:

He was too embarrassed to take his jacket off on Sunday, he feels like a fool and doesn’t understand how expensive it is for me to just buy him a new one.”
But you'll both appear in a national newspaper, spenks.

Remember a couple of years ago, think it was cabye? He was on January or February on the calendar and got sold making it out of date in the first month :lol:

Actually it might have been that long haired long faced freak Carroll, still funny

Last edited:
everybody knows squad numbers change season to season therefore common sense would suggest that you google this season's squad numbers and when you notice that the club haven't released squad numbers yet that you hold off until they do.

common sense, mags, I know, wishful thinking. :lol:

he look like a right smug little arsehole! embarrassed but goes to the press.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back