Poocastle Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Ultra HD

Really? Honestly if I wasn’t a member on here I don’t even think I’d realise we beat them six times in a row. Cracking days and nights out after we’d beat them by the way but that quickly dies down and it’s back to reality.
It’ll be a harsh reality next season as well if we don’t look like bouncing back.

I couldn't care really like, maybe its where you are from, being a Durham lad in the 90s was tough with all those turncoats, I dreamed of moments like that and wouldn't swap it for the world

remember both of us are going to win fuck all, so what if they finish 12th a few years in a row, who is gonna remember that when they are on their deathbeds

Not saying you are wrong like, can only say what you get out of football, its fair enough

I would probs have a different view if virtually everytime we played them they beat us like we do with them to be fair. All i care about is beating them when we play them. They can plod along in the Premiership as much as they like but never doubt they are f***ing desperate to play us as soon as possible and beat us

They are only up for playing us when they have a noticeable advantage.

I don’t imagine you don’t know as many on here as do who could vouch for your ‘passionate’ support. You come across as a complete fanny to be honest.
No mate I never go never really bothered, don't support sunderland at all really I just get wound up over Sunderland's arch rivals doing well for no reason really.

Neither club are going to do anything of note league or cup wise...so, despite the delusions they try to labour under, the most recent head to head encounters DO become front and centre of the rivalry. I don't give a fuck what they try to convince themselves.

absolutely right, football is all about moments like that

I would feel differently for me its about playing them and beating them

Each to their own
So you're quite happy being in league one while the mags are in the premier league as long as we've won 6 games in a row against them previously?

Really? Honestly if I wasn’t a member on here I don’t even think I’d realise we beat them six times in a row. Cracking days and nights out after we’d beat them by the way but that quickly dies down and it’s back to reality.
It’ll be a harsh reality next season as well if we don’t look like bouncing back.
Just as I hardly remember 5 in a row...
Well said.

Back