Ponteland Airport Discount Code?

Just got 14 days for £45 with SAFC15

I'm happy with that. It costs me £40 each way in a taxi, plus I've got my car at the airport when I get back for a quick run home.

Sodding flight is at 5.00am this time, I thought that wasn't allowed under noise pollution laws these days, still should be at the bar by 11am :)

£60 for 10 days at Glasgow Prestwick in the cheap one. Mind if it rains heavy and you park on the right hand side near the railway side you may not have a car that operates anymore when it floods. I think it happened to about 10 cars which were written off in either July or August this year. You need protected no claims if you fly from up here I guess because the carpark company or the airport accepting responsibility would be a longshot.

£60 for 10 days at Glasgow Prestwick in the cheap one. Mind if it rains heavy and you park on the right hand side near the railway side you may not have a car that operates anymore when it floods. I think it happened to about 10 cars which were written off in either July or August this year. You need protected no claims if you fly from up here I guess because the carpark company or the airport accepting responsibility would be a longshot.

Bloody bargain at £60 , any idea if they’ll put transport on to Newcastle Airport though ?

I’ve booked 15 days meet and greet through bookfhr.com for £75 today...no codes needed

Back