Pompey P.O. Club on 1st February

Welcome to all Lads fans on 1 February as it is every day tbf.

We'll put a bit food on too and free pool and snooker. We're a £5 taxi ride from Fratton Park or you can walk (about 20 minutes).
Saw a PO Pompey Club flag on the tv at Newlands , just behind Sq Leg, was that you?

Not sure if I'll be there, but was good to head there last season. Decent pint and some chip butties, along with directions to and from the ground when pissed. Highly recommended.

You been to the Windies? Mrs S fancies a trip there so that would be an easy sell.

Only Barbados. It's canny for a cricket/beach holiday but not much else to see or do. Sri Lanka was great for backpacking between venues and scenic train rides. Cape Town a brilliant city destination with lots to do. Bit ropey in places though.
I will be there. Keep my seat at the bar mate!

Richie the barman said it's got your name on.

Welcome to all Lads fans on 1 February as it is every day tbf.

We'll put a bit food on too and free pool and snooker. We're a £5 taxi ride from Fratton Park or you can walk (about 20 minutes).
Should be there, just sorting a few logistical issues. 20 minutes to the ground is a bit optimistic when you factor in a few beers and a hearty rendition of Shearer is a wanker, when passing the Shearer Arms.

Back