Pompey fans

Decent bunch in my experience. Went down to their place a canny few years ago (think we were both in the Prem at the time) and ended up in the "wrong" pub. Good crack with them. Sure we lost.

Don't think there will be much/any trouble.

Always been a good bunch in my experience on the 4-5 times I’ve been down there to watch us, Like someone said they’ve been through the ringer recently so wish them nothing but success but not at our expense obviously

Two sets of fans out for a good day. Why should there be trouble?
Exactly. Two sets of passionate fans who will create a decent Wembley atmosphere. Don't foresee any widespread trouble maybe the odd drunken punch thrown which will only be minor compared to the 80,000 or so in attendance. I'm sure it will be great occasion for both sets of fans irrespective of result

There won't be a bit of bother. They're a decent set of fans (going by my policy of not judging based on some of the WUM posters we get on here/ Twitter and the likes and instead only judging by the ones I've met) and, without sounding arrogant, both of us consider our clubs too big to be that arsed about a trophy like this, hell they won an FA cup just over a decade ago. Since neither side is massively concerned about the result they'll just go there and enjoy the day. There's no reason why there should be any tensions at all between the two

As both clubs have been through the mill over recent seasons, this game is a much needed highlight for both sets of fans.
It would be nice to win, but there really isn't any pressure to, its all about the day out.
Full Wembley in the sunshine in a cup final, what's not to enjoy. :cool:

I don't think there will be any trouble. The competition itself doesn't mean a huge amount - but it does give two decent sets of fans a day out at Wembley. I hope everyone who goes makes the most of it and has a great time.

Both clubs have had some awful years recently. Portsmouth v Sunderland shouldn't be a tie between League One sides - it might well be the biggest game in Europe this month!

It really could be decades before either of us are back at Wembley too, so make the most of it!
Or we could see you again in just a few weeks.

Will help that they wont all be staying in London on the Saturday, that is where the potential flash points would be.......Will be no bother on the Sunday imho but if they had big numbers in London Saturday would have been carnage.

I don't think there will be any trouble. The competition itself doesn't mean a huge amount - but it does give two decent sets of fans a day out at Wembley. I hope everyone who goes makes the most of it and has a great time.

Both clubs have had some awful years recently. Portsmouth v Sunderland shouldn't be a tie between League One sides - it might well be the biggest game in Europe this month!

It really could be decades before either of us are back at Wembley too, so make the most of it!
Spot on mate.

Sorry but, :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back