Pompey, coventry and us!

Coventry have done well considering the shit they are in.
Would rather not play either them or Portsmouth in the play offs if we make it, let's be honest, a canny few of their fans acted like bell ends up here and at Wembley.
We've been pap for most of the season, we're lucky it's a poor league this year, fingers crossed we can get some momentum going.

Also, Kenny jacket has a huge face.

Only one top 6 finish in nearly 50 years. And that was only by GD a couple of years ago. Only one win of note in our history. Yet I travel 200 miles each way to home games. Some games are a 6 hour or more each way. Not my fault I was born where I was. Didn't get much choice on the matter.

thereā€™s a reason Coventry can never find success: Karma

Coventry have done well considering the shit they are in.
Would rather not play either them or Portsmouth in the play offs if we make it, let's be honest, a canny few of their fans acted like bell ends up here and at Wembley.
We've been pap for most of the season, we're lucky it's a poor league this year, fingers crossed we can get some momentum going.

Also, Kenny jacket has a huge face.
He looks like thanos off marvel

thereā€™s a reason Coventry can never find success: Karma
Oh OK. Something your club would have done. And has done worse. And much more recently as well as before the event.

But there is nothing we can do about events that have nothing to do with us. Especially those that happened before we were born or even before.
Big test vs Coventry
Draw would be best for us.
Wouldn't be upset with a draw myself. Was delighted with the draw with them earlier in the season when we came back with only 9 players. In previous years we have struggled to come from behind when the other side had a player sent off.

Last edited:
Imagine if top six were

1. Rotherham
2. Peterborough
3. Coventry
4. Portsmouth
5. Sunderland
6. Doncaster

and the playoffs happened the same as last year except with Coventry replacing Charlton.

Imagine if top six were

1. Rotherham
2. Peterborough
3. Coventry
4. Portsmouth
5. Sunderland
6. Doncaster

and the playoffs happened the same as last year except with Coventry replacing Charlton.

As long as we can have the other end at Wembley Iā€™d take that now

The top two now have a fierce GD and that isn't often far off in final league tables - I don't think we can assume Rotherham or Posh will fall away, though Posh have done it so often. Interesting to see how Pompey react to their loss - they haven't looked that great even when twonking us. Coventry I think are like us - playing well now but question marks over whether they can keep it up - lot of draws. I don't realistically see anyone else with a chance of finishing ahead of us. Mathematically 10 are still absolutely in it, but I don't think any of them have the squad or character for the run-in. Oxford appeared to strengthen well - SAturday will be a tough away game for us.

The top two now have a fierce GD and that isn't often far off in final league tables - I don't think we can assume Rotherham or Posh will fall away, though Posh have done it so often. Interesting to see how Pompey react to their loss - they haven't looked that great even when twonking us. Coventry I think are like us - playing well now but question marks over whether they can keep it up - lot of draws. I don't realistically see anyone else with a chance of finishing ahead of us. Mathematically 10 are still absolutely in it, but I don't think any of them have the squad or character for the run-in. Oxford appeared to strengthen well - SAturday will be a tough away game for us.
Nearly all our draws were away before Christmas. Didn't win away until then. Since then we are top of the away results. Have won 7 and drawn 2 out of last 9 games. And all our away games are against teams in the bottom half of the table. We have a good 'home' record.

Nearly all our draws were away before Christmas. Didn't win away until then. Since then we are top of the away results. Have won 7 and drawn 2 out of last 9 games. And all our away games are against teams in the bottom half of the table. We have a good 'home' record.

Could be a close run in. What's missing this season is someone having run off with one of the spots already so it's effectively any 2 from 5 in my opinion maube even 6.

Could be a close run in. What's missing this season is someone having run off with one of the spots already so it's effectively any 2 from 5 in my opinion maube even 6.
Anyone from the top 10 still. All it takes with some clubs is an injury to a certain player. Or even bookings like with Toney. Two bad results in the games he is out would suddenly change their season. Played more games and behind the pack.

Back