Poll

Don't think it's fair to have one immediately after a game (and I'm an outer). Wait a couple days for people to calm down a bit first for a better representation.

But if and when we do have one can we actually have some decent options this time?
Ive tried to give the fella the benefit of the doubt on too many occasions...I want it to work for him but I think after tonight Ill still be as angry as I was when I got up out of my seat.... even a win at Bolton 15 nil wouldnt change my mind now... and should we lose (god forbid)... he can go blame the fans as much as he likes....

Don't think it's fair to have one immediately after a game (and I'm an outer). Wait a couple days for people to calm down a bit first for a better representation.

But if and when we do have one can we actually have some decent options this time? The last one was a farce.

I think it would be interesting to find out, just what the mood is of the forum overall.

I think it would be interesting to find out, just what the mood is of the forum overall.

No doubt it would be interesting. Just not sure the results, so soon after a game, would give a true reflection of peoples thoughts. Whether it be a win or that shite tonight.

Day or two to reflect and let emotions die down and people's honest answers would be a better indicator. Imo of course.

No doubt it would be interesting. Just not sure the results, so soon after a game, would give a true reflection of peoples thoughts. Whether it be a win or that shite tonight.

Day or two to reflect and let emotions die down and people's honest answers would be a better indicator. Imo of course.

Well that seems reasonable i suppose, but certainly think the OPs idea of a poll is certainly worth going forward with.

Even the people who were pro Ross and saying he would

Learn from his mistakes
Had no time last season
Had to sign a new team
Inherited a basket case club

Must see now he's out if his depth

Or a meringue

Back