POLL - Who do you want to be our next manager?

Who do you want to be our next manager?

• Danny Cowley

Votes: 80 14.2%
  • Gustavo Poyet

Votes: 80 14.2%
  • Nigel Pearson

Votes: 198 35.1%
  • John O'Shea

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Lee Johnson

Votes: 31 5.5%
  • Sol Campbell

Votes: 13 2.3%
  • Kevin Phillips

Votes: 21 3.7%
  • Eddie Howe

Votes: 59 10.5%
  • Daniel Stendel

Votes: 12 2.1%
  • Jocelyn Gourvennec

Votes: 20 3.5%
  • Pep Clotet

Votes: 5 0.9%
  • John Terry

Votes: 6 1.1%
  • Steve McClaren

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Nigel Adkins

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Julio Arca

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Paul Cook

Votes: 15 2.7%
  • Graham Alexander

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Other (Please name below)

Votes: 10 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I went for Johnson. I've never heard of him. But I'll be behind him. Unlike a small but vocal, permanently pissed off posters on here.

If whoever is pulling the strings don’t go and get the Cowley brothers then WE will regret it for the rest of our lives.

I’ve voted for John Terry.

I think he’ll be a decent manager when he gets the opportunity. A winner, Young, captained his country, worked with the best and has served his time as a coach.

Poyet :lol: did people not see his final season here. Some of the most negative shite I’ve ever seen. 8-0 away at Southampton ffs.

Last edited:
I’ve voted for John Terry.

I think he’ll be a decent manager when he gets the opportunity. A winner, Young, captained his country, worked with the best and has served his time as a coach.

Poyet :lol: did people not see his final season here. Some of the most negative shite I’ve ever seen. 8-0 away at Southampton ffs.

Thank fuck the racist wanker is no where near the club. Haway the less of a shit Johnson.

Vieira's free.
If whoever is pulling the strings don’t go and get the Cowley brothers then WE will regret it for the rest of our lives.

I think it's well-known that they don't like working under a DoF or other similarly-titled Director so were effectively ruled out when Speakman was appointed. Could be wrang, like.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back