RTG Poll: Jack Ross in or out? - poll closed

Jack Ross in or out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clock is ticking though....
I will say this I don't think we are a stronger side players wise this season and if he picked the target's then it is on his toes but if he didn't then he's been fucked over imo

Voted out but don't think he's going anywhere, still believe we should just get behind the lads and ignore the dour twat for now. If we do fail to go up 70% of the forum will have been right all along anyway.

Voted in, mainly because I think we need to stop changing managers every few months.
Ross is a young bloke with a lot to learn sure enough, but from what I have seen of him, he learns from mistakes albeit very slowly.
Let's see how things progress this season, we are only eight games in which is nowhere near enough to be sacking the manager.

Voted out but don't think he's going anywhere, still believe we should just get behind the lads and ignore the dour twat for now. If we do fail to go up 70% of the forum will have been right all along anyway.

Similar to my view, I've not seen any evidence so far to suggest Ross has improved individual players or the squad significantly (it could be argued that is the fault of the recruitment team)

HOWEVER I don't think/can't see him progressing us over the medium to long term. At least we've a group of all be it limited, but committed players who I actually like as opposed to some of the tossers we've endured over recent years.

Lee Bowyer walked into a much worse situation at Charlton and he's got them up to 3rd in the Championship.
Not sure what your point is . I didn't mention Lee Bowyer , but since you have , your statement is surely one of the biggest myths regarding league one last year . Off the top of my head some of the players he had available were Lyle Taylor, Joe Aribo, Karlan Grant, Krystian Bielik, Patrick Bauer, Dijksteel, Naby Sarr. Not bad for a league one side. In fact you could make the point he underachieved and he should have won the league by ten points, I suggest we were in a worse state than Charlton. Support your teams manager !

Not sure what your point is . I didn't mention Lee Bowyer , but since you have , your statement is surely one of the biggest myths regarding league one last year . Off the top of my head some of the players he had available were Lyle Taylor, Joe Aribo, Karlan Grant, Krystian Bielik, Patrick Bauer, Dijksteel, Naby Sarr. Not bad for a league one side. In fact you could make the point he underachieved and he should have won the league by ten points, I suggest we were in a worse state than Charlton. Support your teams manager !

We were in a worse state than Charlton.

Jesus I’ve seen it all now.

I think he has had long enough. I don't think he gets it. He seems to be happy to get draw and blame the fans for wanting a win.

What is different to him and Moyes? Ross's 'football' , tactics and demeanour are on par with Moyes....if not worse.

That'll be the same Charlton who couldn't even put together a full bench against us on the opening day last season and have arguably the worst set of owners in the Football League. Also, Taylor and Bielik weren't at the club when Bowyer arrived.

The point is that you said Ross came in at a 'catastrophic time', yet one of his managerial rivals last season achieved a hell of a lot more having been dealt a far worse hand than Ross.

I see the skunks have been busy on here
Looks like the lunatics have took over the asylum.. I can't believe people are calling for the managers head yet again.. Who in their right minds would want to take us on when fans turn so quickly..
Sacking them isn’t the issue. Continually appointing duffers is.

Back