RTG Poll: Jack Ross in or out? - poll closed

Jack Ross in or out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I was firmly in the "IN" camp as sic k of changing managers, but I can't see how he can take us forward with the pressure and criticism currently. He's acting like he is up against it and lashing out, yet still making silly mistakes.

I have always said give him 10-12 games into season then assess him.Even if we get beat 2-0 at Bolton on Saturday

Football has been terrible but still getting results. Need stability. In.

What are these results that show stability or success? We are more or less on a par with last season, but there's no improvement. That doesn't suggest the direction at the moment is automatic promotion. Anything less than that and it's a lottery.

I voted in but the next few games we have to win and get our goal difference up by beating teams comfotably or he will have to go if it is the same sit back footy and draw the odd game

We may very well be about to go on one of the most exciting journeys Sunderland Football Club has has in decades.
What you’ve got to ask yourself is whether Jack Ross is the man to lead us on this journey.
Bearing in mind he is struggling in League 1 , are we really going to entrust him with what may very well be the greatest opportunity in our life time of actually achieving something.
We can’t fuck this opportunity up and no matter how nice a fella Ross appears to be, him, his back room staff and those dealing with recruitment all need to go.

Is it just me or has anybody else got the feeling that we have David Moyes Mk2 managing us? I am 100% at the stage now that no matter what, I want him to leave. He proved to be not good enough last season and this season so far for me has been abysmal. Every win (in my opinion) has been a lucky win and the draws have been lucky draws. We dont want to leave it too late because thats exactly what Bain did with Moyes...kept hold of him more in hope that it will change rather than making the change when it mattered, and of course for these reasons thats why we are where we are.

In conclusion not firing Jack Ross before its too late is much of the same as not firing David Moyes before its too late. In each circumstance we find ourselves in League 1, to me this is 100% mis-management from the men at the top. (and I am a big supporter of SD)

Back