Police officer caught up in Salisbury poisonings quits.

No think about it. It's a gigantic echo chamber.
"Successive governments have welcomed the oligarchs and their money with open arms, providing them with a means of recycling illicit finance through the London ‘laundromat’, and connections at the highest levels with access to UK companies and political figures."

But yes, the only option is f***ing nukes mate.

There’s areas of London it’s not safe to walk around at any time of day becos of GRU agents hoying exiled Russians out of high windows. The stains they leave on the pavements are unreal. The ones that end up speared on the railings are particularly unedifying.

Indeed. An incredible shame an experienced officer’s career has to end that way. Through no fault of his own.

Meanwhile, Russia commends the agents who poisoned the Skripals, ruined this bloke’s career, killed a woman, and put another person in hospital.

The Home Secretary dismissed the Russia report, whilst her party gobbles up funding from Russia.

Imagine having your career ended by the actions of Russian agents on British soil and the govt having absolutely no f***ing backbone to stand up to them.
I dont think you have that quite right.

there are sanctions against Russia and international arrest warrants for the suspects.

you dont want to go to war over it, do you

I dont think you have that quite right.

there are sanctions against Russia and international arrest warrants for the suspects.

you dont want to go to war over it, do you

There's also the son of a KGB agent in the House of Lords, a PM who has unexplained ties to an oligarch and rubles sloshing around all over the place.

I am not suggesting we go to war with Russia. That would set off a nuclear holocaust, but giving the Russians seats in parliament, having secret meetings abroad with them, trying to cover up reports into their conduct and taking their donations is not the behaviour of a government willing to stand up to Russia.

There's also the son of a KGB agent in the House of Lords, a PM who has unexplained ties to an oligarch and rubles sloshing around all over the place.

I am not suggesting we go to war with Russia. That would set off a nuclear holocaust, but giving the Russians seats in parliament, having secret meetings abroad with them, trying to cover up reports into their conduct and taking their donations is not the behaviour of a government willing to stand up to Russia.
there are rich oligarchs all over the place. I agree some are not welcome and one even owns a EPL football club

the government proved it was to stand up against Russia for both the more recent poisonings.

and as the meetings are secret, we dont actually know what was said. we may have suggestions by journalists but that aint proof.

as much as I dislike the russian political state and the way it operates, the best way to try and handle it, is to keep the dialogue open.

closing it down will create an even greater siege mentality. It is bad enough now, the way they behave

there are rich oligarchs all over the place. I agree some are not welcome and one even owns a EPL football club

the government proved it was to stand up against Russia for both the more recent poisonings.

and as the meetings are secret, we dont actually know what was said. we may have suggestions by journalists but that aint proof.

as much as I dislike the russian political state and the way it operates, the best way to try and handle it, is to keep the dialogue open.

closing it down will create an even greater siege mentality. It is bad enough now, the way they behave

Patel openly dismissed the report. I get what you're saying, we have to tread a fine line and we can't just shut everything Russia-related down, but I think the Conservative party have been very, very soft on Russia and are much, much too cosy with them.

Lebedev for example, was considered a security risk up until he was given a seat in the HoL. Why was he given this seat? What does Johnson owe him? I think Boris and the Boris Party are letting the British people down by being far too close to the Russians.

Full disclosure, I hate Boris, I hate his party and he could cure cancer and I would still hate the man.

Patel openly dismissed the report. I get what you're saying, we have to tread a fine line and we can't just shut everything Russia-related down, but I think the Conservative party have been very, very soft on Russia and are much, much too cosy with them.

Lebedev for example, was considered a security risk up until he was given a seat in the HoL. Why was he given this seat? What does Johnson owe him? I think Boris and the Boris Party are letting the British people down by being far too close to the Russians.

Full disclosure, I hate Boris, I hate his party and he could cure cancer and I would still hate the man.

Corbyn would not blame the Russians at all

The last sentence, gerraway :D

Back