Police love travellers.

Let me pick a starting place because you haven’t. Can they do 8/9 stops on route from let’s say North West India to Ashbrooke?
You mentioned Whitburn pal so I took that as a starting point. I would imagine they will have at least one long stop on the boat from north west India to the port of Sunderland and make it to ashbrooke in one go.

Bridgewater, Selby, Appleby etc etc

If you go for 12 weeks you can claim status I think. Not sure might be six weeks. I’m not a traveller. From a travelling family so I could find out if ya want. No different to the oldies claiming pension while in the canaries for the winter.
In fairness I'm not aware of my Ma nicking kids bikes and leaving shite all over the shop in Gran Canaria, but it could happen :rolleyes:

they are utter scumbags , we had them turn up 3 times this summer at our local park, they have driven across the football pitches and sh1t everywhere , the local co op was raided and I caught 3 of them telling the local girl in the petrol station they were gonna come back and do her because she caught them nicking wine ,
Plod are scared of them pure and simple they could nick the lot of them for not having any car tax or insurance for starters but they don't

they are utter scumbags , we had them turn up 3 times this summer at our local park, they have driven across the football pitches and sh1t everywhere , the local co op was raided and I caught 3 of them telling the local girl in the petrol station they were gonna come back and do her because she caught them nicking wine ,
Plod are scared of them pure and simple they could nick the lot of them for not having any car tax or insurance for starters but they don't
That owld chestnut :rolleyes:

They seem to me very cult like in their approach to fighting, marriage and religion. It’s forced upon kids it seems to become fighters from an early age, which is respectable until a kid is forced to do something he doesn’t really want to do. They have gender roles, the women do housework, stay at home, cooking and cleaning, they live a few years in the past in that regard.

Religion is such a wonderful tool, they do some pretty nasty shit to each other and outsiders but then preach the bible and god.

There’s good and bad I suppose, but it seems a very oppressive way of life for many.

I think you only have to look as far as Tyson Fury and Billy Joe Saunders to see the good and bad. They’ve both said some controversial stuff, that is frowned upon, they say somethings that make many others respect them for their balls.

It’s half 4 in the morning, I’m not prejudice, I think judging different parts of society is only natural.

Back