Poland 🇵🇱 v Spain 🇪🇸 kick off 2000 BBC one / BBC I player

Poland
Szczęsny; Bereszyński, Glik, Bednarek; Jóźwiak, Moder, Linetty, Rybus; Klich, Zieliński; Lewandowski

Substitutes​

3Dawidowicz Kedziora Kozlowski Linetty SkorupskiRybusPlacheta Frankowski Fabianski Kownacki Swierczok Helik

Spain
Simon; Llorente, Laporte, Pau Torres, Alba; Koke, Rodri, Pedri; Gerard, Morata, Olmo

Substitutes​

De Gea Azpilicueta Llorente Thiago Torres Garcia Sanchez Gayá Ruiz Peña Traore Oyarzabal Sarabia

@chunkylover53 @Scotty 1978 @herra soul mob

My next door neighbour is Polish. Not sure what the best result is for a quiet night.

My next door neighbour seems to be half Polish and half French, which is odd because his surname is Evans and he has a Welsh accent. Anyway, he runs a furniture restoration business from his house and has a sign outside that says "J. Evans, French Polisher".
Nee matches tomorrow

Aside from the two at 5pm?

Two matches tomorrow at 5pm
My next door neighbour seems to be half Polish and half French, which is odd because his surname is Evans and he has a Welsh accent. Anyway, he runs a furniture restoration business from his house and has a sign outside that says "J. Evans, French Polisher".

That's what i said
:oops:

I'm also thick as a pile of pig dung

Polisher suggests he's more polish than French?

Be funny if he teamed up with another polish/French bloke called N.Nosworthy 😃

Back