Pokemon Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am level 19 and 76 Pokedex. Not that bad seeing as it came out not long before the 6 weeks school holidays which means I am pretty much stuck in the house most days. My daughter who is disabled is going out with her Leisure Link workers for 3 hours this morning so going to have a dodge over Mowbray Park to stock up on Pokeballs.

Level 19 and 84 Pokedex. I walk 5km each way to work and back every day anyway, so i only play then. Pick most up pretty easily and hatch loads of eggs.

Level 19 and 84 Pokedex. I walk 5km each way to work and back every day anyway, so i only play then. Pick most up pretty easily and hatch loads of eggs.
Until a week ago I used to have a good half hour each way walk to work. Bought a new house and drive now, not good for my Pokémon egg incubation :oops::lol:

my mate got barred from the pub we always drink in that just happens to be a pokestop. Twat.

Possibly SEB, but there's a mint set of 4 pokestops up by Minchellas Ice Cream/Latimers - lured most of the time and loads of people about at night too .... not your usual bunch of crud either..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back