Pointlessly challenging yourself

Get bin bag, recycling, bottles, plastic containers, cardboard etc ready to take out then stack it as high & precariously as possible on one hand/arm BEFORE I've opened the back door...

I don't but if did I;d occasionally steal things from multinationals shops to see if I can get away with it - normally things for about a quid.
I regularly see what I can hack into as a challenge

I used to try and hold my breath as long as Luke Skywalker when he gets pulled under in the dumpster
I "taught" myself to hold my breath for 90 seconds

Honestly 100's I'm a complete bellend

The holding your breath one is a cracker, especially when watching films and trying to copy whoever is holding there breath and trying to do the same.

I do the shopping bag thing.

See if I can get all the dishes on the draining board put away before the kettle boils.

See how much housework I can cram into half time when I'm watching the football.
I use one of them massive IKEA bags now for Asda click and collect as they don't do bags anymore!

Another one I do is walk around my house with my eyes shut so i know the lay out instinctively and that i have no trouble in the dark/a power cut.
Suppose it's like pretending to be in some sort of ninja training but without it building towards anything.
I'm good at sneaking in when drunk though.

Used to do that as a bairn. Shut my eyes and count how many steps down the stairs and into the kitchen etc.
Might give it a try now

Back