Pointless

I'm starting to think they don't bother asking 100 people any more and just make it up.
Undoubtedly. It’s like the ridiculously easy answers that score 95 or whatever. They can’t recognise a picture of the queen for example but managed to name all but 4 of the players in the fa cup final and only missed one artist with a number one single in 1973.

Undoubtedly. It’s like the ridiculously easy answers that score 95 or whatever. They can’t recognise a picture of the queen for example but managed to name all but 4 of the players in the fa cup final and only missed one artist with a number one single in 1973.
1973 was quite an easy year to guess who were No 1 TBH. - To people who were around AND took an interest in the charts at that time.
Groups like Slade, Wizzard, Sweet, Suzi Quatro and Garry Glitter all were at the top.
Then there was Donny Osmond & David Cassidy with no 1's too.
So that will only take the others to get.
I forgot about Little Jimmy Osmond, but knew that Tony Orlando & Dawn were #1, as well as Gilbert O'Sullivan. 10cc also had rubber bullets.

1973 was quite an easy year to guess who were No 1 TBH. - To people who were around AND took an interest in the charts at that time.
Groups like Slade, Wizzard, Sweet, Suzi Quatro and Garry Glitter all were at the top.
I forgot about Little Jimmy Osmond, but knew that Tony Orlando & Dawn were #1, as well as Gilbert O'Sullivan. 10cc also had rubber bullets.
As I said earlier though, this is a quiz where they often put up photos of people like the queen or landmarks like westminster and not everyone recognises them!

Little Jimmy Osmond was the only pointless answer.

Pointless.
Artiste who has had a single or album at number 1 in 1973.
Only ONE pointless, Little Jimmy Osmond. Lad give over Unbelievable Alexander.

Never believed the '100 people' bollocks - what age? what location? and a dozen other factors that will massively sway the answers, they clearly make it up to ensure that there are 'oh that's surprising' answers and a suitable amount of very low scorers when in reality you probably get more of a cliff between 'quite a few' and 'no one'.

Surprised there weren't more pointless answers. What are the chances that of the 100 people they apparently ask, that one (or more) of them is a Sunderland/ Leeds fan who just so happens to know both teams? I reckon if you ask 100 genuinely random people less then five of them would even know who played in that final. Even if you asked 100 people at the match I bet they'd struggle to name the entire Leeds side and a fair few (especially younger ones) would struggle to name our team.
Thinking this myself, very random question to have on there.

Back