Pointless

I would have gone for 3 from Guthrie, Malone, Pitt and Horswill
I was surprised that Cherry came up as pointless whereas Ron Guthrie and Tricky Dicky didn't

Anyway, whoever I picked, Pitt and / or Horswill would have won it for me. Thanks lads!

Surprised there weren't more pointless answers. What are the chances that of the 100 people they apparently ask, that one (or more) of them is a Sunderland/ Leeds fan who just so happens to know both teams? I reckon if you ask 100 genuinely random people less then five of them would even know who played in that final. Even if you asked 100 people at the match I bet they'd struggle to name the entire Leeds side and a fair few (especially younger ones) would struggle to name our team.
I've done surveys for pointless a number of times and they are random .trouble is you have enough time to Google if you're struggling ..and no I didn't Google..

I would have gone for 3 from Guthrie, Malone, Pitt and Horswill
I was surprised that Cherry came up as pointless whereas Ron Guthrie and Tricky Dicky didn't

Anyway, whoever I picked, Pitt and / or Horswill would have won it for me. Thanks lads!
Was it Cherry with the second shot againstt JM ? i realy can't remember

Last edited:

Back