Pogba

Or thought he was Billy big bollocks

It was like watching two different players the one at juventus compared to united

Two totally different types of football though. Don't think Veron was a billy big bollocks but the game was simply too quick for him over here. It's why his best games for Man Utd were in Europe.

Last edited:

Superb footballer, probably the best in the league when he can be arsed.

When he’s not arsed he’s a passenger. And Man Utd’s team simply aren’t good enough to carry him when he is off form.

Honestly don’t know the stats but don’t think Son takes penalties and how many games Son was on the bench for, while I would think Pogba started most games, would be interesting to see those stats against time on the pitch and ignoring penalties

Pogba takes pens but not sure how many he has but has been played out of position in an area he shouldn't affect play offensively as much as Son would do balances out a bit.

Son starts 94 and 34 sub (total 128)
Pogba 111 and 11 sub (122)

Last edited:
He's one of those players that's unplayable one day and next time he goes missing, add to the fact he's rumoured to be a twat in the dressing room then I think Man Utd would be better off without him, especially if they're clicking 50 million profit, not sure who's going to replace him in that role though.

They need to get rid of big kids like him and lingard and get some proper blokes, the way they go on is an embarrassment.I Seen a video of Lingard rapping about beans the other day I have never seen anything so embarrassing in my life .Who ever is captain needs to get a grip of them

Last edited:
They need to get rid of big kids like him and lingard and get some proper blokes, the way they go on is an embarrassment.I Seen a video of Lingard rapping about beans the other day I have never seen anything so embarrassing in my life .Who ever is captain needs to get a grip of them

He's an absolute disgrace. When Rashford scored the last minute penalty against PSG, Lingard videoed himself celebrating as the penalty was being scored, his eyes never left the camera. What a self absorbed waste of humanity.

Back