Pogba

For context:

Pogba involved in 60 goals playing mostly in DM and played half arsed for half his time there.

Son involved in 66 playing upfront or as a front 3 in a more successful team.

For context:

Pogba involved in 60 goals playing mostly in DM and played half arsed for half his time there.

Son involved in 66 playing upfront or as a front 3 in a more successful team.
Honestly don’t know the stats but don’t think Son takes penalties and how many games Son was on the bench for, while I would think Pogba started most games, would be interesting to see those stats against time on the pitch and ignoring penalties

Hazard in the three seasons prior to this one involved in 51 (he blew his own stats out the water this year).

Think Pogba gets a raw deal because he's a prat tbh. He's a quality player. Just a tit. Motm in a world cup final as well.

Got to be honest, most games I've watched him over here he hasn't impressed. Not saying he's shite, he's clearly not, and I don't care what a player is like off the pitch of whatever.

Still not sure what sort of player he is? He's not a Roy Keane, who intimidates, leads or grabs hold of games. Doesn't appear to be an intricate player who unlocks defences with a deft touch. Is he more like a Vieira, powering from box to box, but with more of a goal threat?

He looked great in the world cup tbf so again, he just might not suit England.

Last edited:
Doesn't seem suited to the Premier League. Bit like how Veron dominated in Italy and was excellent at international level but looked out of sorts over here.

Mourinho played him defensive midfield and his best position, where he played for Juve, was behind the striker. He's a bit of an all rounder though so ends up playing all over. Mourinho treat him poorly and he and a load of others downed tools. Solksjaer came in and he got his head down but gave up again once Solksjaer got the job permanently.

The players had asked the board to take Solksjaer on permanently which is something that alway makes me think is becauae they want to take the piss.

He could be top, top draw of he could be bothered.

Back