Podcast Recommendations

C-S-L Mackem

Midfield
Got through all of happiness lab podcasts. It is very interesting and thought provoking.
I would recommend you stick it on your list.
Agree with this. I'm eight episodes in and it's very good. It's fascinating to know just how out of kilter our minds tend to be with regards to what we expect to make us happy. This podcast explains what actually can make us happier, and it's very much grounded in (accessible and interesting) science. The host seems very likeable, and are some great interviewees.

Listening to this if and when everything grinds to a halt in the next few weeks might be particularly helpful!

Agree with this. I'm eight episodes in and it's very good. It's fascinating to know just how out of kilter our minds tend to be with regards to what we expect to make us happy. This podcast explains what actually can make us happier, and it's very much grounded in (accessible and interesting) science. The host seems very likeable, and are some great interviewees.

Listening to this if and when everything grinds to a halt in the next few weeks might be particularly helpful!
Inspired me to listen to them again. I'm happy with that :lol:

mcq10

Striker
I listen regular pods like:

the rugby pod
BBC rugby

one off series I’ve enjoyed are:

The hurricane tape
Fred and rose west tapes
13 minutes to the moon

Really enjoy the fiction and drama ones though. some highlights are:

blackout
Forest 404
Edge of sleep
Passenger list
Hunted
Carrier

Lexingtongue

Striker
Anyone recommend any investigative podcasts about mysteries/characters/crimes? They seem to be the ones I have enjoyed the most so far.

I see they're also doing a second series of 13 Minutes to the Moon. This one will cover the failed Apollo 13 mission.

mcq10

Striker
Anyone recommend any investigative podcasts about mysteries/characters/crimes? They seem to be the ones I have enjoyed the most so far.

I see they're also doing a second series of 13 Minutes to the Moon. This one will cover the failed Apollo 13 mission.
End of days about the Waco tragedy is quality.

I love Last Podcast on the Left and Astonishing Legends.

Many of them are multi episode podcasts on serial killers, unsolved mysteries etc. All class.