Pod style coffee machines

WE have a Keurig and can find loads of interesting coffees for it. I stopped using it because of the waste of single use plastic and have reverted to my cappuccino/ espresso maker
Keurig is great if you go to Bed Bath and Beyond and get the reusable pod. Did that before the machine broke. Then switched to a Nespresso, as good as that was the pods are expensive and only one retail place sells them near me. I am no using a Ninja machine that has brew size settings and i can use my own coffee...

My machine came the other day and I am very impressed with the quality of the coffee. MY only criticism of the machine is that the drip tray is so small that normal cups don't fit on the fucker.

Just bought one for my mam's birthday on Friday. Essenza Mini by Krups - looks decent, and only £77.

Does anyone know if the free 100pods offer means you have to sign up to something that cannot be cancelled easily?

Just bought one for my mam's birthday on Friday. Essenza Mini by Krups - looks decent, and only £77.

Does anyone know if the free 100pods offer means you have to sign up to something that cannot be cancelled easily?

No , if you register your machine you can claim the 100 free pods . They come with a pack that allows you to register for a subscription but it’s not compulsory.
I registered my machine and had the 100 pods quite quickly. I will eventually order some of the proper Nespresso pods but not as a subscription.
I’ve just bought 3 packs of Aldi capsules to try today, already tried some of Lidl’s and they were ok .

No , if you register your machine you can claim the 100 free pods . They come with a pack that allows you to register for a subscription but it’s not compulsory.
I registered my machine and had the 100 pods quite quickly. I will eventually order some of the proper Nespresso pods but not as a subscription.
I’ve just bought 3 packs of Aldi capsules to try today, already tried some of Lidl’s and they were ok .
Sweet. Cheers.

The ones I have had so far are canny. They have quite a large range.
The L'Or ones are decent as long as you get them on offer. Keep an eye out on Amazon and they sometimes drop to under £20 for 100 pods.
I occasionally get the CafePod Supercharger ones which are ridiculously strong.
Down to £20 again for anyone who needs to stock up.

I'm fully stocked at the moment. Got 100 last time they were cheap then my machine packed up. Got a new one for £50 that came with 14 pods and a voucher for a free 100 from Nespresso.
It also came with a free month's subscription to Nespresso worth £25. With some mixing of codes I now have 100 pods coming today with a free sample pack from that £25. I've cancelled the subscription straight away so it will cost me nothing.
Over 200 pods and a machine for £50 was a canny deal.

Back