+++ Plymouth v Leicester kick off 2000 Sky Sports Football +++

It's great seeing Leicester lose as not long ago they were going to break the Championship points total. I don't like Leeds but would prefer them up alongside Ipswich.

What was the most points Leicester have been clear?
Thor'd from my post 2 weeks ago

Leicester won 17 of their first 18 games and after 26 games were were 17 points ahead of Leeds and 10 ahead of Ipswich on New Year's Day.

Less than 8 weeks ago on February 12th, 11 games ago, they were 12 points ahead of Leeds and Ipswich (who won their 31st game)

Last edited:

Leicester won 17 of their first 18 games and after 26 games were were 17 points ahead of Leeds and 10 ahead of Ipswich on New Year's Day.

Less than 8 weeks ago on February 12th, 11 games ago, they were 12 points ahead of Leeds and Ipswich (who won their 31st game)

“Straight back up straight back up Leicester City “ 😬

That’s an epic choke, I thought they’d slow down in the second half of season but still comfortably go up

I’m just glad that everyone’s worked out Dewsbury-Hall, Vestergaard, Faes (aptly named)f***ing Harry Winks and a 37yo Vardy are bang average and not to be feared, despite what Don Goodman and Sky try and tell everyone.

Gonna be a few twists and turns yet to this promotion race, Leicester shooting themselves in the foot again and no one else is taking advantage

Hope Ipswich get one of the automatics, Southampton for the other if they can catch up to the others but if not them then Leeds over Leicester, playoffs probably West Brom. Relegation - Blackburns run in is bad and could see them go down hopefully, fancy Sheff Wed (if they beat Stoke today) and Birmingham to just survive. Between Huddersfield and Stoke for the last relegation spot imo.

Back