Plus sized model on front cover of Cosmopolitan

She's apparently 280 lbs. 50 lb heavier than me an I'm almost a foot taller.

I'm a bit overweight. Plus size, if you like.

She's definitely morbidly obese.

She is nearly twice my weight. She is not a plus size she is morbidly obese. Sorry but wadn't

shockingly exercise is not as important as portion control

I used to think I could eat what I liked as I did loads of exercise... this is not the case

80% nutrition 20% exercise for me

good luck though xxx

Yep 80% is what goes on in the kitchen and 20% is about what happens in the gym (or wherever you exercise).

She's a beautiful woman, but dangerously overweight (as am I, but I've got 10 years on her and recently after a period of ill health found out I have Diabetes). So I've ditched cake, cheesecake, sweets, puddings, donuts, biscuits, icecream, pastries, full fat pop, kebabs, white bread, white rice, white pasta, sausages, bacon). I now eat granola for breakfast, multi seeded brown bread, eggs, cheese, prawns, tuna, salad, jacket potato, chicken kebab, veg, fruit (that isn't high in sugar), low sugar pop, low sugar jelly.........nothing that has red labels under the traffic light system). I see the nurse next week, I'm hoping to reverse it through diet and exercise rather than having to go on medication.
Good luck have you lost much yet.

People should be encouraged to live a healthy lifestyle

She’s fat as fuck mate, it shouldn’t be promoted or glamorised in any way. It isn’t healthy no matter how you try and spin it. If you like fat lasses fair enough there’s nout wrong with that, but there is something wrong with a magazine who a large portion of their target demographic will be teenage lasses promoting obesity as the norm.
This is , of course, the correct opinion

Back