Plumbers of the SMB

Chicken Kiev

Need your help. Got to change the tap on me mams kitchen sink and having a reet carry on. The tails supplied are not long enough because the inlets at the tap side are recessed.
What do I need to get the tail connected - see pic below? And how do you remove the copper pipe from the plastic connector - I've tried just pulling it but I'm worried I might snap something as it's not coming out easily?

Can your husband not fix it like...........
Having now seen a decent photo of the job i'm surprised that you needed to resort to asking. A blind man on a galloping horse could see that you needed a longer flexi-hose.
But that's not a normal tap tail. You're right a needed a 500mm tap tail but I couldn't get one, I needed to know what else would do.