Plod happy to risk killing an old bloke for a carrying walking stick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe they can get a random blind bloke to present it.

Because they can do anything, apparently
I dont understand why you feel the need to say that blind people are pretty much incapable in comparison to sighted people. Have you any experience of speaking to, knowing, dealing with a blind person to come to this conclusion?

Last edited:
Murder now. the charges are stackign up here lol

Whilst murder is a strong word for what would really be a case of manslaughter, there are clear records showing the fatal dangers of taser-use. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taser_safety_issues

Tasers should not be used as though they are a minor act or as though they are only capable of incapacitating. Given the serious nature of consequences possible from Taser-usage, they should clearly only be used when other means would increase danger to the investigating officer, or have proved insufficient. There seems to be far too much taser-usage these days, and it seems to be out as first port of call rather than as a last resort or because things are escalating without it.

Yes

Hence I am fully aware of the limitations also
well the way you go on it seems they cant do anything

Whilst murder is a strong word for what would really be a case of manslaughter, there are clear records showing the fatal dangers of taser-use. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taser_safety_issues

Tasers should not be used as though they are a minor act or as though they are only capable of incapacitating. Given the serious nature of consequences possible from Taser-usage, they should clearly only be used when other means would increase danger to the investigating officer, or have proved insufficient. There seems to be far too much taser-usage these days, and it seems to be out as first port of call rather than as a last resort or because things are escalating without it.
The problem is that taser is deemed a less-lethal option than a baton strike in terms of the likely longer term effects. If there is a choice of PPE in terms of its use it would be 1st: CS/Pepper/PAVA 2nd: Taser 3rd: Baton 4th: Firearms

Last edited:

The problem is that taser is deemed a less-lethal option than a baton strike in terms of the likely longer term effects. If there is a choice of PPE in terms of its use it would be 1st: CS/Pepper/PAVA 2nd: Taser 3rd: Baton 4th: Firearms
Dress it up however you like

There are many, many things that a blind person CANNOT do

You seem totally unaware that it is a SEVERE disability that has a total impact on your life

To be honest, I'd have ranked taser below baton (I have obviously not tested the fatal-ness in comparison to tasers here) and I suspect that a lot of the public would too, hence their (and my) surprise that taser is deployed so quickly these days (and seemingly without too much thought of consequence). Having said that, I would hope that there are about another 7 stages that you haven't mentioned (including talking to the bugger) before whipping Pepper Spray out anarl.

How am I totally unaware?

Not a case of dressing it up how i like. thats just the way it is
You've said some things on this thread that would be totally insulting to a blind person, for example, blind people have heightened other senses.

A complete load of bollocks, and an insult to many blind people. A lot of blind people also have very bad hearing or other issues, or mobility issues, but at no point have you suggested this.

To be honest, I'd have ranked taser below baton (I have obviously not tested the fatal-ness in comparison to tasers here) and I suspect that a lot of the public would too, hence their (and my) surprise that taser is deployed so quickly these days (and seemingly without too much thought of consequence). Having said that, I would hope that there are about another 7 stages that you haven't mentioned (including talking to the bugger) before whipping Pepper Spray out anarl.
Yeah thats the level of force used when requirement to use it. Talking is the first thing on the list.

You've said some things on this thread that would be totally insulting to a blind person, for example, blind people have heightened other senses.

A complete load of bollocks, and an insult to many blind people. A lot of blind people also have very bad hearing or other issues, or mobility issues, but at no point have you suggested this.
How is that insulting. It is medically proven through studies this is the case.

Have a read of this https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/superpowers-for-the-blind-and-deaf/

Last edited:
f***ing hell that's even worse than Moyes:cool: and lolz patter you normally churn out.

You wont appear on Homes Under the Hammer acting like this son.

Logon or register to see this image

Maybe they can get a random blind bloke to present it.

Because they can do anything, apparently

:D

You seem totally unaware that it is a SEVERE disability that has a total impact on your life

Hrs

He's almost mocking them, it's shocking.

Last edited:

This coming from a person who commented on a thread https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threa...vered-in-tower-hamlets.1334623/#post-24945525
with

Don't care

You really come across as the caring sort of person with that sort of thing dont you

Logon or register to see this image

:D

Hrs

He's almost mocking them, it's shocking.
Can you explain what is so shocking about a statement backed up by published medical evidence in the Journal of Neuroscience to say that when a sense is lost others are heightened.

This coming from a person who commented on a thread https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threa...vered-in-tower-hamlets.1334623/#post-24945525
with

You really come across as the caring sort of person with that sort of thing dont you

Can you explain what is so shocking about a statement backed up by published medical evidence in the Journal of Neuroscience to say that when a sense is lost others are heightened.

What heightened sense would've made a blind bloke know they were going to be tasered for carrying a white stick?

Im astounded at how much shit you've hurled around about disabled people in order to defend our violent polive force tbh. It's not right.

What heightened sense would've made a blind bloke know they were going to be tasered for carrying a white stick?
the one that gives you the ability to hear things like basic instructions being given to him as detailed so well by witnesses in the attached article you posted.

the one that gives you the ability to hear things like basic instructions being given to him as detailed so well by witnesses in the attached article you posted.

It doesn't say once he knew they were talking to him. And logically you can see why. Poor blind bloke, folds his stick up ready to get on his train and is minding his own business.

It seems the police have a problem with people just trying to catch their train. Luckily they didnt kill this latest person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back